SS900 - Modular Solid State Motor Controller
DC Motor Controller
- Solid State Reversing
- True Series-Wound Motor Configuration
- Optional LCD Operator Display
- Minimal Control Components
- Modular and Flexible
- Protects Motors
- Cooler Running Motor Control
- Automatic Motor Protection
- Increased motor life
- Reduced Maintenance
- Versatile - All purpose
- Reduced Mechanical Stress
- Reduced Power Consumption
- One unit many systems
Cableform's proprietary microprocessor control of IGBT (Isolated-Gate-Bipolar Transistors) provides LMCTM powered mining equipment with these advantages:
- Maximum motor torque available at all speeds
- Smooth controlled acceleration
- Smooth controlled braking
- Optional Dynamic Braking
- Adjustable Parameter setting
- Solid-State Diagnostics
- Motor Protection software
- Custom Software Available
- Linear Current Sense allow high resolution at low and high currents
- Low HP (Low Current) motors operate the same as High HP (High Current) motors.
- Standardization: Shield haulers, scoops, personnel carriers, etc all can use the same power section.
- Increased control of speed and torque.
- Smoother operation of vehicles.
- Motor overcurrent and overvoltage protection
- Solid-State Reversing of series-wound motors
- Protects the system from the inductive DI/DT surge associated with reversing the armature current - it's simple, automatic, and failsafe.
- No Forward or reverse contactors.
- A Single contactor (Line Contactor) is all that is required
- A Dynamic Brake contactor is required on systems utilizing dynamic braking.
- Nominal Output Voltage: 128 VDC to 300VDC
- Peak Motor Current: 1000A
- Short -term Average Motor Current: 900A
- Electronic Overload: Hardware and software protection
- Weight: 30 kg (66 lbs)
- Power Section: 41cm long by 30cm deep by 28cm high
- Logic: 37cm long by 33m deep by 11cm high
- Contactor: 31cm long by 25cm deep by 20cm high