Optimizer Magnet Control
Solid-State IGBT Magnet Control
Infinitely variable current control for all lifting magnets. Magnets operate at the lowest possible temperature.
Optimize Every Magnet
Adjustable current and times for all operating modes to maximize performance, optimize production and prolong magnet life.
Save Energy Costs
Magnet energy consumption reduced by up to 75%
Save Maintenance Costs
Solid state construction, no wear components
Save Magnet Repair Costs
Eliminate voltage spikes and electrical magnet wear, reduced magnet rewinds
Improve Production Capacity - Run Cooler M350GENII - 240D Patent Pending
- Increased throughput up to 50%
- Reduce cycle time up to 38%
- Reduced drop time
- Improved lift capacity by 10-25%, 15-20% average
- Reduced cleaning time
- Reduced magnet operating temperatures
- Solid-state construction
- Uses existing DC power supply
- Uses existing operator controls
- Uses existing connections
- Eliminates need for dual voltage magnet controls
- Voltage: 230 VDC Nominal, 300 VDC Max, 120 VDC min
- Current: For use on magnets rated up to 350 Cold Amps Maximum
- Ambient Operating Temperature: +50°C Maximum to -10°C Minimum
- Operating modes: Lift, Hold, Feather, Dribble, Clean
- Dimensions: 35.7" (L) x 24" (W) x 15" (D) Approx.
- Weight: 190lbs approx.
- Diagnostics & Parameter Adjustment: Data Terminal, Part No. A62499